GUIDELINES FOR PREVENTION & CONTROL OF ACUTE WATERY Updated: June 2014 Epidemic Investigation Cell Public Health Laboratories Division National Institute of Health, Islamabad Tel: 051- 9255237, 9255238, Fax: 051-9255575, 9255118, 9255099 Table of Contents Acute Watery Diarrhea Invasive (bloody) Diarrhea/Dysentery
Pressure transPonders / data loggers with Passive rfid transPonder interface series 21 dc rfid This series is a unique combination of an extremely sturdy, tried-and-tested industrial pressure transmitter and RFID (radio frequency identification) wireless technology.
The D line piezoresistive transmitters used to measure pressure are based on KELLER's own chip-in-oil technology. The laser-welded, hermetically sealed stainless steel housing, which is filled with oil for pressure transmission, contains the pressure transducer and the ultra- energy-efficient compensation electronics with I2C interface.
Series 21 D RFID
Passive RFID pressure transponders The plastic cap houses the interface to the pressure transmitter and all RFID components including the antenna. The scanner provides the power required to log instantaneous values.
Series 21 DC RFID RFID data loggers
Series 21 D RFID These pressure transponders come with extra data recording functionality. The integrated RFID pressure transponder (passive) battery allows data to be measured and stored. Stored measurements are transmitted wirelessly and exclusively via the RFID interface.
• Extremely resistant to environmental impact
• Ultra-compact stainless steel housing, also available in Hastelloy C-276 • High accuracy, outstanding long-term stability, hysteresis-free • Temperature displayed alongside accurate pressure reading • Pressure ranges from 3 to 1'000 bar • Freely programmable measuring point numbers (8 alphanumeric characters) Series 21 DC RFID • No auxiliary power supply connector, no • Built-in long-life battery to log data. internal power source (battery or recharge- able battery).
• Scanners (portable hand-held display units • TELID®Soft scanners and PC software or various wired readers) also available to also available for configuring the data log- read, display and store measurements.
ger, reading off stored data and presenting collected measurements in visual form.
Series 21 DC RFID RFID data logger (battery-operated) Series 21 D RFID
Series 21 DC RFID
Subject to alterations KELLER AG für Druckmesstechnik St. Gallerstrasse 119 CH-8404 Winterthur Tel. +41 (0)52 – 235 25 25 Fax +41 (0)52 – 235 25 00 KELLER Ges. für Druckmesstechnik mbH Schwarzwaldstrasse 17 D-79798 Jestetten Tel. +49 (0)7745 – 9214 – 0 Fax +49 (0)7745 – 9214 – 60 Companies approved to ISO 9001 Technical description
The RFID pressure transponders and data loggers are wireless measuring devices. The integrated antenna is located inside the plastic cap placed on top. A scanner ("reader") provides the electrical energy required for data transmission. The compact design of the pressure measuring devices keeps the transmission distance to just a few millimetres.
The actual measuring element used for accurate pressure measurements is housed in a fully welded stainless steel measuring cell fitted with a diaphragm and filled with oil for pressure transmission. The measuring cell is situated right behind the hexagon in the same place as the tempe- rature sensor. In other words, the temperature is not measured in the medium itself, where it could be influenced by the ambient temperature.
The pressure transmitter, comprising pressure transducer, sensor electronics and stainless steel housing, is a KELLER product. It is enhanced by the black microsensys plastic component that holds all the RFID technology. microsensys also supplies the reader and the PC software. Pressure ranges can be anywhere between 3 and 1'000 bar. Smaller pressure measuring ranges and different housing shapes can be supplied if the underlying conditions allow. KELLER provides several microsensys readers: a small, pen-shaped hand-held version with a USB port, an M30 screw head with USB or RS232 port for systems engineering, and a 1 cm-thick, credit-card-shaped autonomous indicator (POCKETwork) for field use.
Series 21 D RFID pressure transponders
Series 21 DC RFID data loggers
As it is autonomous in terms of power, a passive RFID pressure trans- The data logger itself is powered by a built-in battery. Its lifespan ponder has an unlimited lifespan and requires no maintenance.
depends mainly on the conditions of its use (continuous operation, log- ging frequency, ambient temperature) and is around five years. The Different readers requiring corresponding software are used depending scanner ("reader") provides the electrical energy required for data on the application. If they are to be integrated into customers' systems, transmission (programming and reading off from the logger). This the dynamic link library (DLL) and various demo programs supplied by means that stored content can still be read off even if the battery is flat.
microsensys will prove useful. http://download.microsensys.de/ The data logger's software package contains two separate programs, The pressure transponder software pack is usually used in combi- which can only be downloaded from microsensys. http://download.
nation with the POCKETwork. To do this, the reader needs to be connected once to the iID®CONNECTIONtool (see opposite) to be available as a resource for the following programs: • iID®CONNECTIONtool The software checks whether a reader is connected. A small file is • iID®Interface Configuration Tool created which contains the connection parameters (RFID interface) POCKETwork configuration software and which is required for the program below. - DOC (Direct Online Communication): USB connection to PC - SPC (Script Programming Communication): autonomous operation - running customer-specific programs (scripts) • TELID®soft PC software is used to configure the data logger, read off stored data and present collected measurements in visual form.
• iID®MPCdataload Software for sending transponder data stored in the POCKETwork to an .xml file for further processing.
• MNR Tool (KellerWriteTool) This software enables each transponder to be assigned an eight- digit alphanumeric measuring point number ("MNR"). This is linked to a unique identification number (transponder ID) and the pressure sensor's unique production code in an .xml file. Subject to alterations 21 D(C) RFID series KELLER AG für Druckmesstechnik St. Gallerstrasse 119 CH-8404 Winterthur Tel. +41 (0)52 – 235 25 25 Fax +41 (0)52 – 235 25 00 KELLER Ges. für Druckmesstechnik mbH Schwarzwaldstrasse 17 D-79798 Jestetten Tel. +49 (0)7745 – 9214 – 0 Fax +49 (0)7745 – 9214 – 60 Companies approved to ISO 9001 Absolute pressure ranges 1) 0…30 0…100 0…200 0…400 0…600 0…1000 2) bar PAA: zero point in a vacuum PA: zero point at 1.0 bar absolute pressure 1) Relative pressure (PR: zero point at ambient air pressure) and smaller ranges available on request2) Measuring range 1000 bar only suited for static applications ± 0,15 %FS max. Total error band 4) Temperature accuracy Operating temperature ± 10 %FS typ. ± 5 %FS min. ± 0,1 %FS typ. ± 0,2 %FS max. 3) Linearity (best straight line) at room temperature, hysteresis, repeatability 4) Maximum deviation in specified pressure and operating temperature range RFID 13,56 MHz / ISO 14443 Communication distance Materials in contact with media - Stainless steel AISI 316L (DIN 1.4404 / 1.4435) - External seal Viton® (no internal seals) Plastic cap material PEEK (polyetheretherketone), epoxy resin Oil used for filling 0…100 %FS @ 25 °C: > 10 million pressure cycles 2) 20 g, 5…2,000 Hz, X/Y/Z-axis Protection IP67Options Different materials, containers and oils and wider temperature ranges available on request.
Intermediate pressure ranges only available for large-volume projects.
Series 21 DC RFID data loggers Built-in lithium thionyl chloride (LTC) battery Lifespan at 25 °C Approx. 4…5 years assuming 1 measurement per minute continuously Shelf life at 25 °C Approx. 10 years assuming a self-discharge rate of approx. 1% per year Storage capacity Approx. 2,048 pairs of pressure and temperature measurements with time stamp Can be adjusted to the second from 10 s to 59 s Can be adjusted to the minute from 1 min. to 4:15 (h:mm) Immediately or to the minute on a specific date Operating modes Stop (if memory full), continuous buffer and sleep mode Subject to alterations 21 D(C) RFID series KELLER AG für Druckmesstechnik St. Gallerstrasse 119 CH-8404 Winterthur Tel. +41 (0)52 – 235 25 25 Fax +41 (0)52 – 235 25 00 KELLER Ges. für Druckmesstechnik mbH Schwarzwaldstrasse 17 D-79798 Jestetten Tel. +49 (0)7745 – 9214 – 0 Fax +49 (0)7745 – 9214 – 60 Companies approved to ISO 9001 Accessories
The following readers are available: iID® PENmini USB 7.0
This small, hand-held reader is operated via USB, displaying values it reads off on a laptop
or PC. The PENmini is recommended for use with Series 21 DC RFID data loggers.
iID® M30 HEAD USB / RS232
The sturdy M30 HEADs have been designed to cope with tough industrial conditions. Unlike
the PENmini, these are usually inbuilt modules that are integrated in the system controls.
Built-in locknuts make installation easier. iID® PENmini USB 7.0
iID® POCKETwork HF
This reader can be used like the PENmini. Its main job, however, is to read off, display and
store measurements autonomously on site at the touch of a button (currently only available for 21 D RFID pressure transponders). The POCKETwork comes with a built-in rechargeable lithium battery, which is charged via USB. Approximately 23,500 datasets (pressure and temperature) can be stored in a circular buffer. These values can then be transferred to an .xml file on an office computer together with the time stamp for the reading and the number of the measuring point, which can be freely selected and assigned to the transponder.
iID® M30 HEAD RS232
The POCKETwork has two operating modes. In DOC (direct online communication) mode, the reader is connected to the USB port on a PC and transmits data directly from the trans- ponder to the PC and vice versa. In this case, it functions as a read head in the same way as the PENmini. In SPC (script programming communication) mode, the reader works autonomously (i.e. it is not connected to a laptop or PC) and displays instantaneous values on the OLED display directly.
iID® POCKETwork HF
Further information is available from www.microsensys.de.
Subject to alterations 21 D(C) RFID series KELLER AG für Druckmesstechnik St. Gallerstrasse 119 CH-8404 Winterthur Tel. +41 (0)52 – 235 25 25 Fax +41 (0)52 – 235 25 00 KELLER Ges. für Druckmesstechnik mbH Schwarzwaldstrasse 17 D-79798 Jestetten Tel. +49 (0)7745 – 9214 – 0 Fax +49 (0)7745 – 9214 – 60 Companies approved to ISO 9001
a-se- feks DESCRIPTIONThe active ingredient in ACIPHEX® Delayed-Release Tablets is rabeprazole sodium, a substituted benzimidazole thatinhibits gastric acid secretion. Rabeprazole sodium is known chemically as 2-[[[4-(3-methoxypropoxy)-3-methyl-2-pyridinyl]-methyl]sulfinyl]-1H–benzimidazole sodium salt. It has an empirical formula of C18H20N3NaO3S and a molecularweight of 381.43. Rabeprazole sodium is a white to slightly yellowish-white solid. It is very soluble in water andmethanol, freely soluble in ethanol, chloroform and ethyl acetate and insoluble in ether and n-hexane. The stability ofrabeprazole sodium is a function of pH; it is rapidly degraded in acid media, and is more stable under alkalineconditions. The structural formula is: